Hedge Funds Care, also known as Help For Children (HFC), is an international charity, supported largely by the hedge fund industry, whose sole mission is preventing and treating child abuse.
HFC has 2 goals:
•To raise as much money as possible to fund the programs that do the preventing and treating.
•To showcase the philanthropy of the hedge fund and finance industries.
This mission is accomplished by raising money and granting it to child welfare organizations throughout the United States, Canada, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.
Money raised is distributed locally to community-based nonprofit organizations that address child abuse in the following ways:
• EDUCATION (PRIMARY PREVENTION) to enhance awareness and understanding of abuse and neglect for children, parents, and professionals in the community
• PREVENTION services to at-risk children and families
• INTERVENTIONS for children who have been physically or sexually abused and support services to non-offending family members
• RESEARCH on best practices in child welfare
• ADVOCACY to improve child welfare
• TRAINING to equip paraprofessionals and professionals to provide child abuse prevention and treatment services
Join Help For Children in creating safety, security and stability in the lives of children who need it the most.
HFC has its’ 6th Annual Poker-Tournament-Fundraising-Event coming up in San Francisco, California on January 21, 2016 and we want you to register!
Tickets include a hosted bar and hors d-oeuvres. There is also an early bird special available for a few more days!
If you buy your tickets before December 15, you will receive an extra $500 in poker chips.
Can’t make the event but want to donate a gift or contribution? No problem! You can do that here.
See details for the event on the flyer below: